Tuesday 14 September 2010

Being helped - and feeling guilty?


Had some really helpful emails from staff at RefWorks and library at Coventry, helping me manage while the Shibboleth link is fixed - including an intriguing 'backdoor' route into my database. Reassuring to know that my references haven't disappeared forever and the normal link should be up and running soon.  Very impressed by the service.

The process of shedding various teaching and administrative duties seems to have started in earnest.  I have been informed who is taking over from me as level 3 year tutor while I'm on sabbatical, and also who will be covering my first term modules in Health & Lifestyle Management.  Feeling slightly guilty as I know that sinking feeling near the start of the academic year, when you get asked to take on additional duties.  Expect I'll get over it though...


No comments:

Post a Comment